Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crazycrap is back

I have been abandoning this website for over a year now. I feel like a parent who just left her kid on the sidewalk. The guilt is killing me.

I can't believe it's been a year. I have been busy with a full time job, moving, and sorting eBay inventory. But now that I am unemployed (quite happily) I have too much time on my hands. Besides selling my mother's junk on eBay, watching repeats of ICarly, and waiting for this darn computer to load, I have nothing better to do than post here... so that is what I am doing.

Thank you to all who venture to this wretched website and enjoy the galleria of unusual and unwanted finds on eBay. Thank you to all of you who emailed me your finds and comments- most of which I have not read. I very much enjoy finding ugly sweaters, haunted dolls, scary taxidermy, male bikinis, and other assorted stuff. eBay is the place to find this crap but unless you have a lot of time on your hands and a sugar daddy to support you like me, there is no time to weed out the crazy crap. That is why Crazycrap.org is an invaluable resource and public service to the community. I hope to make this your entertainment site for years to come (but not anytime soon).

No comments: