Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bid on a crazy name.


This lady from the UK will legally change her name for a year if you are the winning bidder. The bid is up to 1,000 GBP ($1500 USD).

I wonder if Tom Cruise, Demi Moore, and Gwyneth Paltrow remembered to bid. I am sure they could top Surrey, Rumor, Scout, and Apple.

She says in her listing the UK "Deed Poll Service" (the people that can legally change names) are the highest bidders and they want to call her "Pudsey Bear."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170277055128

1 comment:

TheAnonymousBear said...

hello everyone.....
so it looks as though my name is going to officially: PUDSEY BEAR!
a massive thank you goes out to the the uk deed poll service who have donated £4000 to children in need and £1000 online on the ebay auction!
do you think my new name will interfere with the possibility of the odd date? "hello...my name is pudsey, pudsey bear"!